You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Letters to my kids...

I have been very reflective on how fast my kids are growing up. I decided that I will write each one a letter this week and just tell them the things I love about them. Hopefully I can make this a habit every so often and later in their lives they can reflect on my thoughts at these stages in their lives.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Dood, those letters are so sweet!!! Good job Mom!
Hey - tell your mom & sister to invite me to their blogs

The Gibbens said...

Yep- I'm probably going to steal this... but I don't know if I'll have as great of words as you! I look fwd to the letter to Hunter... it's the only one left... I love you and your kids... I guess I'll complete the family love, I love Travis too- but not in the weird way that he and Matthew joke about! Love all of you guys!