You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, March 29, 2010

One x-ray later...

So I went to my OB/GYN today for a 6 week follow up after placement of my IUD. Whaddaya know? He can't find it. It's not alarming really, except when he had the nurse bring in a metal hook so he could try to find it that way. That was really pleasant. Still there was no luck, so they call the hospital next door and send me over for an x-ray to make sure it's still there. So an hour later (waiting at the hospital) I get a call- it's there right where it should be. Whew! For a minute there I could've been concerned. Oh wait...I am too tired/stressed to be concerned...just glad the hook is gone. :)

4 comments:

Arnett's said...

What the heck!?! How could he not find it?

Heather said...

The same thing happened to my sister. although they couldnt find it. She had to have surgery done for them to find it. It had gone through her uterus. Weird! Glad they found yours!

Kierra said...

At least they did not surprise you with another pleaseant surprise right!

The Gibbens said...

Well, judging from the other comments (the "coulda beens"), you got great news that day!!! Glad all is well, i hope it does everything hoped for, like no babies, and no cycle!!! how great would no cycle be?

p.s..... I think it's so funny that you posted about this!