You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

100%

Travis and Hunter made a deal at the beginning of the school year. If Hunter could get 5 spelling tests in a row with 100% he could go to a fun place (i.e. chuck-e-cheeses, PoJo's, etc) and take a friend. So the challenge began. He did pretty well getting 3 in a row and then not on his 4th and had to start over...but he did it just before the Christmas break arrived. So- after 5 100%'s in a row off we went on December 30 to Boondocks. Hunter chose this location because they have laser tag and he really wanted to play. So we invited the cousins and off we went for lunch and laser tag. It was a fun morning/afternoon....here are some pictures of the insanity.







5 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

Hooray for Hunter! What a good idea. I'm so sorry about the lice fiasco. I hear you completely. As far as I'm concerned, you're not crazy! I would have burned the house down.

Brigg and Dianne said...

You are very brave! I have a hard time at places like that because it's so hard to keep track of everyone. Yay for Hunter, though!

SladeMomma said...

I just getting caught up on my blog reading since the long holiday trip. I enjoy seeing all the fun family activities. My favorite picture is of your Dad holding Dallin, such a happy grandpa. I bet you love having the grandparents back close.

The Gibbens said...

It was fun! Ialways love getting together... especially whe nobody (you) is having to cook!

The Gibbens said...

T.M.I= too much information... in answer to your question- love ya!