You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Family Pictures

While in AZ we had our family pictures taken....here are a few ...they take forever to upload so this post has been in the works all day.




















15 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the pics...and the photographer.

The Oman Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. Really creative ones too.

jolleyzoo said...

I am jealous. I had no idea you had so many shots, which are all wonderful!!! I love the pictures of you two together and the kids below you. You make the saying true, "because two people fell in love"

TammyP said...

SO CUTE!!! Love the pix!!!

Deanna said...

Cute pictures Marie. You look like you're out at the Pecans.

Daniel and Kerri said...

I love the family pictures. You are so skinny minny for just having a baby. You kiddos are very photogenic. Merry Christmas

Gretch said...

GREAT pictures! Wow, you have a beautiful family!

The Gibbens said...

I love all of these! I really like the one of you as a fam from behind, but my fave is the last one with Texas escaping... you picked great colors

Heidelweiss said...

So stinkin' cute. You look fabbity fab.

Amy said...

You have the cutest family I know of. And the big Chesley pix made me so happy to see. I love me that Uncle Lucky. Thanks for sharing the pix.

Jake and Lynn said...

I think they turned out so cute...What a great family!

SladeMomma said...

Darling family, you lucky lucky LUCKY girl!

The {Prince} Family said...

You guys look fabulous! I love all the different angles. And look at you hot momma! 4 kids?! Who would have guessed? Tell Travis he is one lucky fella.

Robby and Mary said...

Those pictures are sooo cute. You have a great little family. It was good to see you the other day. We love visiting with you. We love you tons.

Meg said...

They turned out great!