You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Chesley Family Pictures

While in AZ we had family pictures taken...Travis' whole family. Here are the two that I have in my house:

5 comments:

slades said...

Great family pictures. I want some of our family.

Meg said...

What a great looking family!

SladeMomma said...

I love your new picture, the one on your banner. You have such a beautiful family.

jolleyzoo said...

Because I was in both of the pictures you posted, I would have to say they did not turn out to bad....considering the two days it took to get them done.
I am still amazed on how fast all of the little ones have grown.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family picture..praying ours turns out.
Miss you all, but got you tucked away in our prayers!

The Gibbens said...

I love new family pictures! and I love that all of the Chesleys were able to coordinate for one... Now we need to figure out when all of the Slade's will ever be together.... hmmm, now there's something to think on...