You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy Mind

Have you ever sat at a STOP SIGN and waited for it to turn green? Yep, I did that today. I think my mind is preoccupied with other things....

4 comments:

heatherann said...

Were at the corner by my house??

The Gibbens said...

I think I have done that actually! Did you get the honk from behind? or did you just realize that you were stopped a really long time? You're funny! thanks again for dinner tonight- you rock.

slades said...

I hate to say it but I've done that before. Or stopped and waited like I thought I should wait for a car to come

JakenDebbie said...

I did something very similar just the other day...I stopped at a four-way stop and waited for the cars from the other direction, even though I was there first. It wasn't until that other car finally got there that and waited for ME, that I realized I was supposed to be moving. I have no idea where my mind was. At least it was a SAFE mistake, right? :)