You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

They don't come much cuter!





So here are just a few pictures from the last week or so....they are all stinking cute!

5 comments:

Marie said...

How much do I love those kids?! Oh, I know...SO MUCH!
Can't wait to see you guys in 31 days :)
AND we can catch up on your scrapbook anyday, I've put together a notebook of page ideas that I've copied from the internet...very useful. And I have a few pre-made kits that I made for Enrichment left over that you can have. There's a boy page that says splish splash and a girl page that's so cute. I will post pictures!

The Gibbens said...

What the crank? That look on lil' man's face could kill!!!! ... beyond crusties- you do have some of the cutest kids alive- love it!!

Heather said...

Hey Marie, It's me Heather Arave!! Remember me? I came across your blog I was so surprised and excited. Your kids are so cute!!

TheSlades said...

Hey Rudie. Them kids are pretty dang cute. I miss them a ton!

Marci said...

If I could I would eat all your kids!!! They are so CUTE!!