You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, July 20, 2007

Cast your vote....

So I am having issues finding "the perfect bedspread" for my bed. I have had my current one for about 6 years and I just want a change...the one I love but it's a duvet and I dont' think I want a duvet - they are too bulky/messy for me ( i would include a picture of it, but it won't load right...)....but I love this print...so here is my question...of these others that I have found, which do you feel is the best? i will love any help! I think I like stripes.




OPTION 1
I like this one (above) because it's neutral and elegant....masculine enough for the master bedroom...
OPTION 2
This one is very strinking, but it has a lot of white....will it really stay clean and crisp with three little chitlens?
OPTION 3
This one is very simple....not sure if I love it...
OPTION 4
This one looks elegant and again very neutral.

11 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I like option 1, but I am terrible with styles and fashion, so good luck!

TheSlades said...

not sure marie. i will have to consult with my beautiful wife and get back to you.

Melissa Bosen said...

Option #1 for sure! I am loving the brown trend though. I'm looking for a bedspread myself. Where can I get one? :)

slades said...

I like 1 and 4
too me 4 is more elegant than 1 and might be harder to keep looking nice because the stitching of the satin pieces --that's my thoughts on the bedspread issue.. i doo agree that you need a change from the one you have as nice as it is iit iis too short--sorry I am shaking loove ya, shakey "

Marie said...

I agree with mom, I like #1 & #4. I think you would like #1 the best though. Hey...where did you get all those pictures? Did you find them all by yourself?

Marie said...

Who cares if Travis doesn't want a new one...he won't know the difference.
I say go for it!

Gretch said...

#1 for sure...very stylin'

The Gibbens said...

#1 is my first choice... I like this use of the blog by the way... very practical!!! I also like 4. 3 is hard to tell in that pic. Do you need the domestications cat? yeah, I'm a follower... i think one.... later rupe-ity!

Marci said...

I like the first on the best. I have a duvet in my guest bedroom and I don't mind it however; I hardly ever use it. My choice is the first one.

Lindsay said...

I like the first one the best too.

Marci said...

My duvet looks doesn't wrinkle but no one is ever really on that bed. Lynn did say that sometimes her down comforter in her duvet bunches up. I think might have to do with the fabric as well.