You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, July 30, 2007

Good 'Ol Monday

So we have been consumed with the newest Harry Potter book! We are almost done and when we finish, I'm not sure what we will do with ourselves?! We have read all 7 books together outloud - I would highly reccomend it for any couple it is so fun!

I am also glad to report that my 3 children are normal siblings. It makes me crazy! They are constantly nagging at each other trying to push every button they can to drive each other nuts! It's enough to wear any person out in a matter of 3 seconds tops. IN fact, at the moment in the other room I can hear the baby crying as a result of Gwennie trying to "mother" him and I just had the office door slammed in my face because I wasn't listening like I was supposed to.

I must say in spite of all of this chaos - I am in a pleasant mood for the simple fact that I was up at 6:30 and my bathroom is sparkling clean. Wouldn't that make anyone's day? Definitely makes mine!

3 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Man you got up at 6:30, that's more than I can say for my tired pregnant self (i can't seem to get enough sleep these days). I don't understand why Tyler was crying...Gwenie is old enough to babysit and take car of Tyler:)...trust me, she knows what she is doing.

Marie said...

Dood, you are my hero. I don't know how you do it :)

TheSlades said...

props for reading like a crazy person last night. . . i think the world of you now.