You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, July 19, 2007

Naps

Have you ever been so tired you aren't sure how you are going to function for the day? That is me today. I can just tell I am going to be dragging my rear end all day. Yesterday I found Gwennie asleep on the floor in the afternoon (she refused a nap earlier) without her shirt on, tangled up in her blanket...she was so cute....Hunter fell asleep on the way to Karate in the afternoon and Ty got 3 naps! I just wish sometimes I could figure out how to not be tired....cause a nap would sure be nice, and yet I don't get them any more.

Did any of that make any sense?

2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Lynn said...

You're so funny sister...I'm sure sometimes you wish that you could be the one curled up on the floor asleep without your shirt on tangled in a blanket. You're kids are great though...love ya!