You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

I'm sure there will be more pictures later but I thought an update would be good. Larry and Judy have been here since Monday spoiling the grandkids rotten!! They (my kids) have loved every minute. We have concluded that Ty looks exactly like Travis did and he has his temperment: very laid back, easy going. We went to the park with water features yesterday and that was a blast...today gm and gp have taken Hunter and Gwennie shopping and left me home with the wee one while he sleeps! It has been heavenly.








Larry has worked a few days with Travis and enjoyed visiting and catching up and Judy and I have bonded and chatted and hung out! They are great to be around.

DID I MENTION...I LOVE BLOGGING!



4 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Marie..it looks like you guys have had so much fun. Make sure you tell them I say, you've got great in-laws. Did Lucky give his talk already? Well talk to you later sister...

Marie said...

I am sure the kids loved playing with Lucky and Judy, looks like you guys had a fun time and you even got some quiet time!

Jake and Lynn said...

By the way...I meant to write, tell them I say "HI". I also love that picture of Ty laughing with Lucky. SO cute.

Trish said...

i love blogging too! By the way I got you w squared package and I bought the calculator... so we are in business! I love you! Thanks for spending the time to send me the paperwork! love ya!