You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been "Tagged"

6 jobs I've had-
  • Excel Agent Services - you can't have a **** to work there....(that's an inside joke - very funny, ask me sometime if I haven't told you- I am an idiot!)
  • Earnhardt's Dodge Accounts Receivable
  • Diamond Consortium
  • CTA Architects Engineers - Accounting for Boise
  • Boulder Creek Vinyl
  • Mother

Places to go for a weekend getaway with my girlfriends-
  • Boise
  • Gilbert
  • Cascade ( I went there once for a scrapbooking weekend - I had to take my baby though)
  • Marie is really the only girlfriend I do anything with and those are the places we go.

Movies I can watch over & over
  • Cinderella Story - Travis and I love that one
  • Any of the Bourne movies
  • Only You - Damon Bradley ---arrrrr!
  • Slipper and the Rose
  • Cars ( my kids watch that constantly)

My Guilty Pleasure-
  • I love cookies - I always eat too many and then I feel so sick
  • I love Dairy Queen - Banana Split or PBF
  • Harry Potter Books - wahoo!

Places I have lived-
  • Gallup, NM
  • Gilbert, AZ
  • London, England
  • Boise, ID
  • Star, ID
Shows I Enjoy-
  • Friends - it can make anyone happy on a bad day. PIVOT...
  • Spin City
  • Wings
  • Cash Cab - I love that one!

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
  • I don't remember, but on our first date I noticed his great eyes...and realized he talked a big tough guy talk. I fell head over heels right then. :) He's hot!

Places I've Been on Vacation - since I've been married
  • Orlando, FL
  • Burley, ID
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Kirtland, OH

Favorite Foods-
  • Sweet potatoes with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Spray
  • Vegetables
  • Higley Hot Dogs
  • Cheesy Chicken Chowder

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
  • We never are in a jam - :)
Websites I visit daily-
  • keybank.com
  • usbank.com
  • usaa.com
  • fiacardservices.com
  • blogspot.com
  • yahoo.com
(I do all our company's book keeping - I am always on banking sites checking balances of everything.)
1.
Best 1st Kisses landmark-
  • Park Bench at the end of Saratoga St. in Gilbert, AZ

Places I'd rather Be Right Now-
  • My bed
  • a couch
  • my kids' beds (I'm tired)

Now I get to pick other blog buddies to do this!
  1. Mom
  2. Marie Rich
  3. Melissa Bosen
  4. Scottie

Don't be a baby...you gotta do it!!!

No comments: