You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mondays...

I will include pictures from the rest of Larry and Judy's visit in this blog. We are so glad they came and enjoyed every minute. Tyler was trained well by Lucky to give him a kiss on demand (pretty much as soon as he entered the room) it was very cute! Gwennie and Hunter loved reading books and playing games with them as well.

Sunday evening Lucky gave his "Faith Amidst Adversity" fireside and it was great as usual. Travis said I could go since he's heard it more times....so he stayed home and watched kids.

After watching my neighbor's children for 4 hours yesterday and cleaning and laundrying, etc I am seriously wiped today! I am anticipating a full recovery if my children stop screaming for more than a 30 second interval. At the moment Hunter is in the other room interrogating Gwennie and all I can hear is "TELL ME....JUST TELL ME." UGH! The big brother syndrome is going to kill me .













2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

So cute... I want to hear about the fireside so you'll have to call me and fill me in. love ya...

Marie said...

Nice sweatshirt dood!