You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dallin Boy

Yes, I am mother of the year, I feed my infant son swirly cheetos. He loves them and it makes him happy - which in turn makes me happy. I decided since I hadn't done a Dally post in a while that this would be the one. He is currently pulling himself up on everything. He shakes his head "no" at you - he smiles at the drop of a hat - and he is one of the 5 loves of my life.










8 comments:

Melissa said...

Funny story about Swirly Cheetos. Winslow is actually related to the guy who invented the machine that makes them! He's a second cousin. He lived near us when we lived in Dallas and we got to go to his house and have dinner with their family. And yes, if it makes them happy sometimes you just have to!!! David loves HOT POCKETS!

Alicia said...

Dallin looks like Tyler's twin. That is crazy! He is adorable (but so are all of your other kids)
:)

The Gibbens said...

His hair looks red in those pictures! Crazy! He is the sweetest boy... well, one of the sweetest to be sure! It was a fun day today- thanks for going with us... and for thinking it up in the first place.

Marie said...

LOVE the background!

Heidelweiss said...

I love the picture of him with the changing table on top of him. Classic! I also love that you'll be real and let him eat curly cheetos. I let my kids eat peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches. I don't care. If it fills the tummy and keeps them happy then we're all fabbity fab!

heatherann said...

LOVE THE SHIRT!!

SladeMomma said...

What a cutie! Of course all your kiddos are. We just returned from 2 weeks in the Redmesa/Hesperus area where I was working (playing the piano). It was good to see your parents for a little bit. Your mom and I went to lunch yesterday, very lovely. Your dad and Brent worked long enough in the hot sun to get significantly reddened, but no doubt they enjoyed it. I heard some about your business difficulties. Hard times for so many right now. I'm glad that you still see the miracles.

Marie said...

He looks so much like Hunter did when he was a baby. So cute! Does he still cry constantly? AND...I am done with this post, time for a new one