You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer.

Here are the things I LOVE about summer:
1. There is no routine.
2. My kids are home


Here are the things I HATE about summer:
1. There is no routine.
2. My kids are home.

9 comments:

katie said...

Marie....

HAHAHAHA you crack me up. I totally agree with you. Summer is a love/hate relationship.

We miss you guys and Idaho....

Love ya,
Katie

The Gibbens said...

Katie took the words out of my mouth... well my mind- I thought what a crack up you are- that is a perfect post!

Kristin said...

Well said!! I completely agree!!

Melissa said...

oh yeah! I have been glad that my job gives us a routine, Becuase normally summertime can drive me bonkers! I thrive in my routine, and i kinda fall apart without it.

Heather said...

Completely agree!! LOL!!

Marie said...

you hate spending every waking moment with your children? what's wrong with you :)

Melissa Bosen said...

Seriously!!!! Yes!!!
I have been so excited to have no routine....but now it's hard to deal with all their down time, which usually leads to whining and fighting. It's hard to find the balance between keeping them busy and not overscheduling!! Being a mom is hard work!!

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha ha ha.... too funny!

Cyndi said...

100% AGREE:)