You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, March 28, 2009

We Survived ... Barely...

Spring Break is over. I dread it every year only because I run out of things that will entertain my kids. I love having them home - I love not having a morning routine...but a week is about all I can take. Here's a little recap of our week. We had cousins over and had to do some "posing" for the camera...because that's what we do. We went bowling (that will be another post), we went to a hot springs (also another post), played with friends, played Uno and dominoes with Grandma and Grandpa, explored the neighborhood, and stayed up late. Here's some proof:

Jocilyn posing...

Hunter posing...- he loves the camera

Gwennie loving the idea of one day getting more shape to her body...she's so darling...I would laugh and sometimes do, but I did the same thing as a kid.


Texas trying out the motorcycle before we cleaned the garage.

My Dallin - hanging out...he's been a pill lately.

Sweet Tex again. (He loves to wear superhero pjs)

Dallin's first taste of licorice....

Trying to get out of the saucer...it's tricky.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Dood, Gwennie looks like a big girl with that hair cut. She's adorable!

Heidelweiss said...

Looks like a fun/crazy week ;). Those are some stinkin' cute kids!

The Gibbens said...

Great pics- I'm just so impressed that you are still posting... it seems like forever since I've even checked a blog, much less posted anything.... wait, it HAS been forever! I'll send you those pics of the hot springs and bowling so that you can post them- it was a good spring break.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Your little Tyler reminds me so much of my little Will. Such darlings. Gwennie's...uh...modifications made me laugh outright. And her haircut is so cute!

Melissa Bosen said...

Fun times to spend Spring Break with cousins!!