You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thought it was a Leprechaun... but it was the Texas

I thought I would be clever for St. Patrick's day and so I food colored the milk last night so my kids could have green milk with their cereal. Hunter loved it and was so excited that I did it. Gwennie pronounced that she hates green milk and opted for a Special K bar instead of cereal. Tyler never eats cereal with milk so he enjoyed his box of Better Cheddars and vanilla yogurt. (he got to the crackers before I knew what he had done.)

These pictures were from a few days ago, but Tyler was wearing green so they are fitting of a little leprechaun post. He just wanted to hang out under the sink...Trish captured a few great shots of the mini man.....



4 comments:

The Gibbens said...

What a great photographer I am! We greened up the milk too- it was a hit... I need to blog...

Brigg and Dianne said...

Love the sneaky pics of the little green guy! I didn't think of green milk, but I wish I had!

Heidelweiss said...

Way too cute!

JakenDebbie said...

It looks like a little Leprechaun hiding in there...guess I still have green on the brain!