You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, March 2, 2009

We are eventful!

I went outside to talk with Tricia as she left my house...it was windy and cold so I stuffed Dallin in my sweatshirt with me.

Gwennie got a haircut...this isn't the best picture of it, but she wanted a picture of her taken. It's actually a very darling cut!

Dallin has started solids and boy am I super happy about that...it frees me up a bit!

Tyler loves to ride his bike and the weather has been kinda nice for a few days...he goes everywhere with his helmet on.

2 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

Very cute pictures. Love the haircut!

The Gibbens said...

cute-cute- cute! i love tylers helmet- what a sweetie! i need to blog the girls hair cuts...what am i saying? there are a million and two things i need to blog...