You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dallin's Blessing

We blessed Dallin on Sunday (11-23-2008). We were fortunate to have my brothers (Scott and Jason)and Travis' family: (Lucky, Don, Curtis, Chris-Danielle's husband). It was a beautiful blessing and we were so excited to have such a good turn out of support from both sides of the family.




My brothers are a lot bigger than me...and Dallin was hungry...rootin' around Uncle Jason for food. :)








My kids don't see their Uncle Scotty or Uncle Jason very often, so this was a real treat.



Marie got Dallin all calmed just before the blessing. I think the noise made him a little anxious - but she calmed the soul.

Visiting before we started....

Tyler played "chase" with Grandpa before we started.


6 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

What an angel. I love the "rootin'" picture. So typical.

Heidelweiss said...

And also, I just noticed your last post. I didn't know you were hangin' with Missy! How fun! You both look so great.

Brigg and Dianne said...

What great pics of your bros. I love baby blessings. They're often like mini-reunions. What a happy time!

The Gibbens said...

I love the pic of you with Jason and Scott- I guess we really are a lot smaller- I dont' often see it in a picture- we have big brothers (the big one and the little one are both so big!) I'm glad that the blessing went well and that so much of the family could be there- wish we could've been- won't it be nice when we can travel in
"the twinkling of an eye?"

Melissa said...

Looks like such a great time. Family is so awesome. I am glad that you got to visit your brothers and enjoy a little Arizona sun again!

Jake and Lynn said...

I'm so sad I missed it. I love the picture of Marie calming Dallin down, she's so good with kids. I laughed at Dallin trying to get something out of Jason, that's funny!