You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dallin's 3 month Pictures

I took Dallin in for his 3 month pictures this week. They snapped him and then a few with Tyler in as well. They turned out pretty cute....I went to Target....








8 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

He is adorable! You and Travis certainly have the cutiest kids ever!!

Heidelweiss said...

So cute!

JakenDebbie said...

What a handsome little man! And by the way, Marie, you look awesome for having a baby just 3 months ago. :)

Unknown said...

I love his little tongue in the last picture!

Alicia said...

OMGSH how cute! He is just adorable... so is Tyler! If you ordered prints, you should consider bringing me a wallet of the second picture down on your blog. I LOVE IT! :-) so excited to see you all!

The Gibbens said...

Very cute pics! I hope to get Maesyn in this week to Target... before the dreaded baby acne hits... Dallin is such a cutie boy!... and the Texas kissing him- too sweet-

Brigg and Dianne said...

Those pictures are way cute!! What a little chunk! He is definitely one of yours!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Oh! Uh, I didn't mean that he looks like one of yours simply because he's a chunky baby. I was thinking that he has fattened up like all happy and healthy babies, and that he has the same look as your other three, that he has your genetic make-up. That comment was NOT an insult. I'll stop before I dig myself deeper. *blush*