You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, November 24, 2008

Arizona (1st post)

We got to Arizona without incident. THe kids travelled amazingly well. We checked 5 bags and 2 carseats and 4 kids...(well the kids actually rode in the seats of the plane...they didn't go with the checked bags). It was an uneventful trip thankfully.

We have already seen grandma and grandpa and played with cousins. We have been to Higley Hot Dog and are gearing up for more fun to come. Here are a few pictures so far!



Higley Hot Dog....


Melissa's kids and my kids....






Me and Melissa...(we went to London together) Hunter took the picture as you can see...


Grandpa time.




4 comments:

Amy said...

Can I just tell you how much I love Uncle Lucky? Can you please give him a GIGANTIC hug and a kiss for me and rub it in his face that Obama won a little bit. I love that man. He's like in my top 5 in the world.

Unknown said...

That's fun to see you and Melissa together!

Brigg and Dianne said...

What a fun trip! The airport sounded crazy, with or without 'incident'. I have not yet attempted flying with my kids. When the time comes, I'll be terrified!

The Gibbens said...

I see Gwennie in a skirt- did you just love the weather? and then to come home to this cold! burrrrr! We missed you guys! Looks like a good trip though!