You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Week...and a quick tag(at the bottom)

Last week I managed to do the following:

* Go to the bathroom with an infant on my lap while watching a two year old take a bath.

* Visit my sister in the hospital with her gorgeous new Maesyn.

*Get pictures taken of my 3 month old Dallin.

* Cry over a 6 year old boy who is learning the value of respect.

*Watch several episodes of mine and Travis' new found favorite NCIS...(we haven't seen any so we TiVo them and then watch them in our "spare" time).

*Get plastic bags to cover the car seats on the plane when we check them as baggage this weekend.

*Buy new luggage for our trip next week since Aggie (the dog) ate our other luggage literally.

*Finish Christmas shopping.

*Take some random pictures so there is proof that I interact with my kids... :)

*Miss only the "Yoga" day on my P90X workout....(very intense and great by the way)....but missing the Yoga is okay because it's my least favorite of all the 6 workouts...


It has been a good week....I'm tired, but it's been good.

And there's a cute little Tag from my friend Heidi from London at the bottom....







7 Things:

7Things I Can Do

Eat

Sleep

Cry

Mow the Lawn

Play the Piano (not masterfully, but enough)

Clean

Pee my pants if I laugh too hard, or jump up and down....it's very sad

7 Things I can't do

Keep my house as clean and organized as I would like

Cook - I despise it

Put up a fence

Change the oil on my car

Not eat sugar...I hate it- it makes me literally ill, but I still eat it.

Pay the right amount of tax to the IRS and SSA for our business...I always screw it up.

Clog

7 Things I say

I'm not kidding

Don't hit

No Way! (said like Amanda from London)

Exactly

Did you make your bed, brush your teeth, and say your prayers?

I'm so tired

Where's the remote?

7 Things I eat

Yogurt

Bagels ( the Alternative bagels from Wal Mart - they are only 1 point)

Sweet Potatoes

Baby Carrots

Oscar Meyer Turkey - thin slices

Weight Watchers Carrot Cakes

Fiber One Bars (the chocolate ones)

7 People to do this...

Lynn

Tricia

Marie

Mom

Brittany

Debbie

Anna

Dianne

Amy M.

6 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Hey I gave Dallin that little army outfit. Yay!!! Looks like you got a lot done. Aggie seriously ate your luggage? THat's nuts! I hope you have in AZ I want to know how your pictures turn out!

Heidelweiss said...

Such cute pics. Where are you going? Somewhere fun, I hope!

Heidelweiss said...

I'm so going to Wal Mart for the 1 point bagels. I had NO idea!

The Oman Family said...

I absolutely love NCIS! You are going to love keeping up with it. Your kids really are so adorable!

Kristin said...

So the P90X is a good workout?? tyler and I were debating about whether to try it out. We never seem to make it to the gym.

The Gibbens said...

Somehow I missed this tag... I'll get on that!