You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, October 3, 2008

Smiley Little Dallin Boy






This baby is the sweetest little guy you ever did meet. He is content almost 100% of the time. He has started smiling and I caught a few on camera. The other day he was upset (very unusual) and I laid him on his tummy and all was better. His temperment is so darling. I feel very fortunate to have him.

8 comments:

The Gibbens said...

So sweet! He is the sweetest boy in town- I love that he is smiling on purpose (not in this pic)- but it's so cute-

The Gibbens said...

I think I told you- Jocilyn loved her tummy too- it's a rare baby that does- but it would settle her down, made me nervous to leave her on her tummy without me being there though- I think they are cute laying on their little bellies!

The Oman Family said...

He is such a little cutie! Glad he is a good baby for you!

Deanna said...

He's adorable Marie. You sure have cute kids.

Alicia said...

Your kids are way too cute!
He looks like tyler!!!

aww I miss you guys-

Unknown said...

So cute! He looks very peaceful - lucky you!

Marie said...

Dood, he's looking so different already!

Gretch said...

SO CUTE!!!!!