You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Soccer

So we put Hunter in Soccer this fall...a total of 7 games and practices too. I'm not sure what we were thinking - we had just had Dallin and Travis was gone Elk Hunting most of September for his games. I worry that we have energy to have Hunter in extra- curricular activities but will run out of steam when the others get older. Just these mom worries that I think every mom has at one moment or another. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Hunter at his game last week.
The pictures are of him on the sideline waiting to be subbed in, him in the middle of the field during the 5 minute half time (water break) doing armpit farts because he "didn't need water," and him kicking for a goal (which he scored) and him doing a corner kick.





5 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

Look at him go! What a champ. Your last post is adorable-I love gummy smiles.

The Gibbens said...

He looks like a professional! Your energy beat mine a long time ago mama! somehow the kids will turn out no matter what... I hope...

SladeMomma said...

I have so many soccer pictures, of sons who are now fathers, of grandsons now. Great sport and great learning moments.

I just saw your smiley Dallin post too. Yes, he is. What a darling baby boy. I bet you adore him. Not that you don't adore all of them almost all the time, but it is so easy when a baby smiles.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Wow, I think it had been two weeks or more since I visited your blog. You sound busy, but 4 babies will do that to you. I hope elk season ends soon!!! Hey, I had an idea for the tooth fairy. The Tooth Fairy could take the tooth in exchange for the money, but someday down the road when the kids get wise you could surprise them with a little baggy of all their own tiny teeth. I just thought of it while reading your post, and I think I will have the Tooth Fairy do that.

Trish said...

How cute...I can't wait till I can get Taggart and Prentice into sports. I will be a crazy soccor mom yelling from the sidelines.