You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, October 26, 2008

Good Boys!


I am a little biased...I think my kids are cuter than anyone elses. I would hope that other mothers felt the same about thier own children. Anyway, we've had a rough little bout with the flu at our house this week. Hunter has had it twice and I got him early from school on Friday - I don't think he was still sick...he came home and played , but I didn't want to take a chance. Tyler got it mid week and has had diarreah ever since...he's been miserable. And Gwendalin got it Saturday and had it all day. No fun at all. Dallin I think has avoided it, but has been sleeping horribly...we were up 4 times last night with only like an hour to an hour and a half in between. We are going to see if the swing promotes longer sleep stretches tonight. :)













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tyler is my hero - he can sleep anywhere!

Gretch said...

Yes, your kids are SUPER CUTE!! But so are mine... :-)!

I hope the rest of you don't get the flu! No Fun!

Brigg and Dianne said...

So cute! Tyler reminds me so much of my little Will, and I just adore your new little baby!