You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, September 22, 2008

Teeth and Robots!

Well Hunter lost his first tooth! He was thrilled when he bit into a sucker and it hurt his tooth! He made Travis feel it to make sure it was loose. He's been waiting since Kindergarten to lose one and now he has! He wanted to pull it out the day after he bit the sucker but said he wasn't strong enough so he got a paper towel and pulled with that...and out it came. I don't think he realized he was still using his own strength. Cute kid. The tooth fairy left him $2 in the cup where he put his tooth and also left the tooth for him to keep. I later found out from the tooth fairy's other half (who was Elk hunting) that the tooth should've been taken when the money was left.....oh well.


Hunter has been into creating "robots" lately and convinced Travis to help him make one on Saturday evening. So out came the diaper boxes and water bottle caps and here is the result of their efforts. He is thrilled with his final product! He calls him Robotor or something like that.


5 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

Way to Go Hunter!!!

The Gibbens said...

How cool that he and Travis worked on that together- quality time with dad. You'll be glad, although probably not too suprised, to know that the toothfairy at my house left the teeth too- I don't know what the other half thought was "right"... she (the fairy) was flying alone, hmmm, sound familiar?

JakenDebbie said...

I'm glad he's willing to pull it...Anna's other top tooth is just hanging there, looking weird, but she does not want anyone to pull it. She wants it to come out when it's ready...and I guess it's not ready since it's been hanging on for a few days now!! Once the first tooth came out, it's been a domino effect...the tooth fairy has been very busy at our house...watch out!

Jake and Lynn said...

I love the RObotor thing! What awesome kids you have. I can't believe that little man is in kindergarten.

SladeMomma said...

I'm glad that I remembered to check your blog today (I forget because it won't let me subscribe to it) because it did my heart good to see all the kiddos' smiles. Such beautiful children.