You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, September 22, 2008

The Dryer and Preschool


Yes that is Tyler in the dryer. I am "that kind of mother." He loves to help "fold" clothes (aka: throwing them on the ground to empty it out faster) and when it's empty sometimes he just hops in. He usually has on his socks and slides around and plays for a while and then out he comes.
His latest answer to any question is "Shur" (sure)...and his voice inflects higher at the end of the word....

Gwennie was making both grandpa's birthday cards since their birthdays are this weekend ( a day apart) - she has been very into using scissors because she's big enough and markers because she is in preschool.




As for me, Dallin has been sleeping wonderfully! We got to bed between 9 and 10 and he's usually up around 4am. It's so great! He's only 6 weeks. The Lord must've known my mental state and sent a sleeper (knock on wood). I woke up a few days ago to the lovely sound of rain...I love the rain and how it sounds especially in the middle of the night - there is something very soothing about it. Not much else except plans for yard work and lots of exercise to lose some baby weight.... :)

5 comments:

jolleyzoo said...

He is so darn cute, so don't put on the wrinkle press. Did you read my posting about Landen and Ryan's dryer adventure?
Your kids are really growing up!

The Gibbens said...

Fun pictures! Your kids are so stinkin' cute- (so is their mom)I hope my new addition sleeps- you'll have to tell me the secret to that-

Heidelweiss said...

OOOOHHHH! Isn't it wonderful when they sleep for long periods? You feel soooo much better! Your kids are seriously beautiful. I love that your little man is in the dryer.

The Gibbens said...

I clicked on the pic of Ty in the dryer to enlarge the warning- guess what, he shouldn't be in there... but I' glad he is! I always wanted a pic of my kids in the dryer, they just never climbed in... too cute!

Jake and Lynn said...

so cute! I love Gwnnie's smile in the green shirt!