You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, September 14, 2008

My love of hunting preparation

I can't see the counter or the floor in my laundry room and every corner of my room has been used to store something of great importance. :)








So, I have mentioned before how much I adore the prep time and the coming home time of the glorious hunting season. I decided to take only a few pictures of what has been laying around my house UNTOUCHED for the last month or so. Somethings (granted) have moved from place to place, but overall the clutter has been consistent and drives me INSANE. I hate clutter. I just wanted to remember all the wonderful memories :). I don't hate the hunting, but I do HATE the clutter and junk EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

Hey! I recognize some of that clutter! In fact those two bows have been in my living room forever for morning target practice! It is a crazy mess... not my favorite time of year- but at least I have you to comiserate with!

Robby and Mary said...

Hey, I don't think I see any of Robby's this time - he has opted out for school purposes this time around, yet I'm sure in the future his stuff will probably be creeping it's way into your garage again. :-)