You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aunt Lynn comes to town!

This post is full of pictures....we love Aunt Lynn! She got to come visit this week (until Sunday) and the kiddos and her sisters loved every minute. I will describe the pix as we go.

Here she is on the "love chair" or something of that nature is what she named it. While on the "love chair" there was no fighting, crying, hitting, etc. She made sure there was room for all children to lay by her. They are all eating a candy she brought for them....what a nice aunt! Tyler was mostly just crawling all over them and then falling off...it was his fun game.


Candy prep- the sour sauce that goes on the hard sucker part...and then the tongues that changed colors.





Me- on Sunday (2 weeks from due date) - Gwendalin took the picture...it's not great, but you can see my size. Personally I think it (me) looks like there are 2 pigs fighting under a blanket...just the shape of any pregnant person....

We got out the swing for baby Annabelle...Ty loves it and here is the proof.

Trying to make baby Annabelle laugh.

Just chatting as "sistas" - so much fun....

Sweet baby---so sweet....she hardly cries ever!

5 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I'm loving this week- so much fun to have us girls together for a minute and for the cousins to get to know Annabelle... I love me sisters!

slades said...

fun fun fun, wish we were there, but so glad you could all be there together.

bledsoeblog said...

9 more days to go Marie! You look AMAZING. I don't see ONE WRESTLING PIG under your dress. SEIROUSLY, I think I have surpassed your size! You look fantastic!

Heidelweiss said...

Watch out, it looks like you have a bear pawing at your tum tum, and a cougar may be pouncing at you. I'm surprised you didn't notice. Very cute pics and you look great! Ready, set, gooooo!

Amy said...

seriously you are so lucky to have sisters. I have been thinking so much about sisters lately and seeing you and your sisters makes me wish I had one myself. And tell Lynn that I am starting the love chair in my house. it's the best idea. we just got new loveseats in our house so i think it makes sense to make them the love chairs. what a neat idea.