You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Black-Eyed Birthday Boy!






I'm not sure what happened to his eye...but I think he cracked his face on the sandbox earlier in the day (he cried a little) and then all the sudden the black eye appeared. I couldn't get it on camera very good...but it's pretty cute anyway. Monday July 14 Mr. T turned 2! He was pretty thrilled with all the events that transpired and loved cake, presents, candles, and even singing hap-burt -tuh-yoo (happy birthday to you) - he even sang it the next night at Jocilyn's celebrations. Travis helped him blow out his candles and he opened presents by himself. The kid is the most laid back easy going kid I've ever seen...so stinking cute I want to squish him up! I can't believe he is 2 and won't be my baby in a few weeks.




8 comments:

Heather said...

What a super cutie!! My twins will be 2 in a month! I didn't realized our boys were so close in age! And here you are having another very soon!!

Lindsey said...

He is so cute...to me he looks like scott as a kid!!!

The Oman Family said...

He is so cute! Hope the pregnancy is going well!

Heidelweiss said...

What a sweet little man. Don't you love the odd shiner that seems to show up out of absolutely nowhere? Happy Birthday Ty!

The Gibbens said...

What a cute, sweet, handsome, funny boy! I love that I get to see him grow- he is in for a shock in a few weeks isn't he? Who is Lindsey Olson- and how does she remember Scottie? (Ty does look a ton like Scott did though, I totally agree)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Even with a black eye, he looks so cute. I hope he had a happy birthday. That cake looks really yummy! I'm trying my best to avoid that sort of thing, though.

Unknown said...

He is definitely a squishable guy - so cute!

Meg said...

Wow, he's two!? Time flies. He is such a cutie.