You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Father-Son-Bonding

I rarely capture these pictures....in fact, Travis doesn't know I got this one...but I love it. Dallie has been in a mood lately where he will ask us "Will, you play with me...?" and when we get distracted he says "are you gonna play with me...?" It's pretty cute - he's won over the new nursery leaders in our new ward with that line already.


2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

BUNK BEDS!!!! for real? My kids love that too.. but how cute is, "will you play with me?" Maesyn is into, "will you read to me?" Glad you got this shot!!!

Lynn Halladay said...

BBF! Bunk beds forever!! did Travis do that growing up too? Or did you teach him our ways?