You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, August 15, 2011

Boys like snakes....hmmmm

This summer has been one of swimming, playing outside, searching for critters and overall having lots of fun. Hunter and couple of the neighborhood boys went snake hunting in a few of the empty fields several times....ick! I came home to the picture below a few weeks ago. Hunter, his friends Tyler, and Hudson had caught this lovely thing.



2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

Yummmm!! Oh, wait, I've watched too many survivor shows!! NOT "yummm"... YUCK! But I remember Jason and the neighborhood boys doing the same thing... garder snakes, or garden snakes- I never knew which was which...

Lynn Halladay said...

Girls do not like snakes... But this post totally reminded me of my friend who threw her son a birthday party themed by the show fear factor.. She did all sorts of boy games and contests with bugs, and dirt, etc.. I bet hunter would love it, he is 100% boy.