You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All for only $19.99!!!

Meet Texas. He loves to watch TV. Especially infomercials and commercials. He can quote them verbatum and leaves us in stitches.....he told me today that I need to go to the "Scooter Store" when I'm old because it will help me get around better.....It's quite hilarious actually! I'm pretty sure he knows every product on tv if it's on screen for more than 2.5 seconds. :) I love you tex!





3 comments:

The Gibbens said...

That's so funny!!! And you know what else, "5 Hour Energy, start your day off right!!!" Love that kid!!

The Gibbens said...

That's so funny!!! And you know what else, "5 Hour Energy, start your day off right!!!" Love that kid!!

Lynn Halladay said...

I think Krispie Kream (sp?) owes him some money for all his advertising:)