You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wicked!


Travis and I bought tickets in November to go see Wicked when it came to Boise - we got to go today and IT. WAS. SO. GOOD! I'd never seen it before- I knew a bit about the story line, but it was so so good! Now one of my favorites for sure! Travis didn't want to go , but he really liked it as well! It made for a great Mother's day present!

2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

can't.speak... too. jealous... it pains me that we did not double on that one! Remember last year when I thought it was coming like, last year? and I was so excited to go... yep, still waiting- so glad that you got to!!! Is that Nathlie to the left in the pic? So fun!!! so. jealous. ;-)

Brigg and Dianne said...

One of my favorites too! So glad you got to see it! Also, those are some mad headstand skillz.