You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, May 8, 2011

a Few Random Pictures

I was feeding the dogs one evening and hear over the fence a bunch of the neighbor kids laughing and an adult neighbor....I hop over to see my baby (thinking that it's summer...) had stripped down to nothing and was running through the neighbor's sprinklers. ugh! He was very upset when I brought his fun to a hault and carried him inside to redress.

The other picture is one of me trying to keep that same child in check while I waited in a room at urgent care to see if there was something wrong with my right kidney....it was horrid all day and then the next day I was fine. But wrangling that child was horrific! (Tyler was keeping busy by being the photographer).



1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

I am not afraid to say that I giggled out loud when I saw those little buns!!! Could he be any free-er? Hell-air-ee-us!! I love it! What I don't love is the look on your pretty face in the first pic... you easily coulda been workin' through a stone... sorry sister, glad you feel better though.