You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Entertainment

I entertained my kids on this Mother's Day afternoon by showing them my headstand skills. They were all in awe and tried to do thier own versions. I am happy to say that I could stay up for a long time, it was the hysterical laughter that made me fall every time I got up! It's times like these when we are all together laughing and playing that I want to freeze and save forever! That's what makes motherhood great!










2 comments:

The {Prince} Family said...

ha ha you ROCK! what a fun mama! and even funnier that I was doing handstands tonight with my brother Dave. {boo- he won the handstand contest}vMy girls think I am "sooooo cool" when I do them. Makes me feel good :)

The Gibbens said...

dood! look at Hunter's little abs! Seriously? You guys crack me up! I'm so glad that you had a great mother's day... your headstand rocks, by the way!!!