You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some Painting Photos...

The Master Bed/Bath before...




This looks very much more 'yellow' than it really is...it's the same color as the tan in the bedroom....



The Entry Before...(that brown banner is a scripture out of Joshua)

The entry after I had it painted....


It opened it up SOOOOOOOOOOO much!







3 comments:

Heather said...

wow you move fast girl! We have been here for 4 months and I still don't have stuff up on my walls!

The Oman Family said...

Looks nice. I love your new paint job.

The Gibbens said...

(ugly cry cont...) it looks really, really pretty! I loved your other house too, but this is fun, and new, and fresh... I hope you are enjoying it. My kids are pushing for moving in with you since your house is so HUGE now!! ... who am I kidding, I don't need "pushed!" looks great sister.