You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Princess Hair...

This is our princess. She loves to be girl - all girl. For the last few days she has worn her hair princess style. I love it because I can see her pretty face....and it's super cute!


4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I love when their hair is out of their faces and you can see how beautiful they are! She really is a beauty!

The Gibbens said...

I never understood why mom hated my hair down... now that I'm a mom, I get it~ what a beautiful princess she is!

JakenDebbie said...

She is such a beauty. I have a favorite site for girl's hairstyles if you want one...you can link to it from my blog.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Beautiful! I am so glad your daughter loves to be a "girly" girl. It is so much fun doing their hair, painting their nails, and playing dress-up.