You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shall we say...OH MY?!

Monday morning:

Tyler opens the garage door and looks in the garage. Turns around and says "Uh, mom...."
It's that kind of "uh mom" that you never want to hear. I look out the door and see my car half way off my driveway with Dallin in the driver seat. Somehow he had gotten it in Neutral and rolled it out of the garage....nice.....really nice...

(this picture is re-staged....I didn't take one of the exact moment)

7 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh Dood!!!!!! That is crazy!

The Gibbens said...

He's ambitious! Gotta watch that one... he's taken the car already, he'll be dating next week! He's such a trip.... and I'm so glad that you didin't snap the pic in the real moment... ;-)

JakenDebbie said...

AHH!! That is so scary!! I'm glad everyone was safe and okay...and glad to know the picture was staged. :)

Meg said...

Oh, my goodness! Don't you just love those, "uh, mom?" moments? :) Glad he was okay.

A little boy I babysat for once rolled his parents car out the garage and into the neighbor's car. He was about 2 1/2 and when I saw him at church the next day he ran up to me and said, "Mom, Dad, car, go BOOM!"

Melissa said...

Yikes! I would have just died. Then totally lost it. Glad to know it all worked out!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Yikes!!! What a scare! So, so glad he wasn't hurt and that everything turned out alright! You keep aspirin around for the possible heart attack, right?

The {Prince} Family said...

holy smokes! That would be scary!! but cute that you re-inacted it :)

You guys look good! Are you all moved in now? We are moving soon too. Can't wait..... I love moving! It is nice to dejunk and clean everything out.