You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Pig Who Cried Wolf!

I had a chance to go to a little classroom play this week. Hunter starred in "The Pig Who Cried Wolf!" He stole the show, of course...look at him - he's a doll and he helped everyone else in his play know what to do too. The same day of the play, he had piano after school...he comes in and says "Mom, can you get me a snack before piano?"
I replied "Sure, what would you like?"
His response "Somthing sugar............(and as he is walking out the door, he comes back in and says) but not God's sugar."

I always tell my kids that fruit is God's sugar and they should eat it instead of junk food....he made sure to let me know he wanted nothing to do with "God's sugar...." he's such a cute boy!



2 comments:

slades said...

My handsome oldest grandson. How fun he is

The Gibbens said...

he makes piggy pink look manly and handsome! How fun- he's super cute!