You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More new house photos

So here are picture of the 2 family rooms...the upstairs family room has a nice view of all the elk/moose/ dead things that my husband loves....luckily from the door downstairs you can't tell they are there because they are so high. These are quick snap shots without me picking things up prior to the pictures. :)



There are 2 sets of french doors that go into the office. They were clear glass and I bought some "frost" paper and covered both sets to make the office more private since Travis does so much work from home.

Here's the dining room....
Here's the downstairs family room....with our new couches. The loveseat rocks and reclines and the couch reclines on both ends....the leather stinks right now, but they are super comfy. This room is our "formal" room, so the kids don't eat or watch TV in here.

4 comments:

slades said...

It so looks like you and your family. Love the room you have now. the master looks great. the entry is so much lighter. the furniture looks nice and the office is wonderful. Do you think so. It has more space than the other .
You have done well sweetheart. We love you

Marie said...

Dood, it looks great! Excellent choices in paint color. Ir really does make it look more open to have that lighter color. I like where you put the piano too. I can't wait to come see it in person!

The Gibbens said...

way to make me cry like a girl! ... I wish I was there. You've done such a nice job with the decorating and arranging, I'm excited to see it... more excited to see you... I love the music... although it really did contribute to my current very ugly cry... i miss you.

Brigg and Dianne said...

It all looks great! I can't even imagine how tired you must be after all that! The song is going to make me cry, too!