You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, January 2, 2010

Someday...

Someday:
  • I will go back to London for a vacation and visit with Travis.
  • I will go on a cruise
  • I won't be financially strained.
  • I won't freak out about my weight every second of the day.
  • I will let me house be dirty and sit and watch tv anyway.
  • I will sleep all night without my back hurting so bad I am up every hour.
  • I will mow the lawn again.
  • I will be a professional gardener and couponer.
  • I will have cute hair that's easy to do.
  • I will stop worrying about things I can't control.
  • I will go to a Yanni concert.
  • I will take my kids to good musicals and plays so they can be well rounded.
  • I will love to make dinner.

Someday.....

9 comments:

The Gibbens said...

... me too..... someday... suppose we could schedule that day around the same time?

The Gibbens said...

at least a vacay? or cruise? I think a cruise with siblings and mom and dad would be so WAY fun...

Marie said...

someday yuou will go bvacvjk to klubdbon with yuor fuirnd Marie!

Travis and Marie said...

dood, were you on ambien when you wrote that comment?

Marie said...

TOTALLY! I am pretty sure I was trying to say you would go back to London with your friend Marie.

Brittany and Scott said...

you are way to hard on yourself because i think your hair is great and would never guess you worried about your weight, but i would love to cruise with you. i hear alaskan cruises are amazing!!

Melissa said...

ha ha ha. I laughed so hard about the dinner part. Mine would be laundry. It seems to be the bane of my existence. HE HE HE

Jake and Lynn said...

someday we will do a triathlon together....oh and on the liking to make dinner thing, just cross it off the list. I say dinner-shminner... I don't like making it either.

Melissa Bosen said...

Maybe your back hurts from all of your house cleaning??? No, just kidding. I know something about chronic pain myself and it's no joke. I hope you can get some relief.