You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, December 31, 2009

Loads of Pictures

My kids were messing with the camera a few days ago and we got a few candid shots...don't mind the one of me at the sink sporting my underwear because my pants were too low...that was un-intended....

We got a good snow this week and took the kids out on the sled pulled by the rhino. Towards the end we made them start wearing a helmet. I went for a little ride myself, but Lynn was driving and way too chicken....I didn't go very fast....but when I drove her for her turn.....it was turbo! We have had such a blast during this Christmas break. I love my family, immediate and extended. What a great support system. Anyway, here are a few pictures, there are a few of my kids bundled up and then on the sled and one of Lynn and Annabelle.














2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

THat's it~~~ it HAS to snow again so that I can have a turn to be pulled by the Rhino! cuz, I only drove snowing...

Melissa Bosen said...

You look so GREAT, Marie! It made me sad to think that you think about your weight every second...you look fabulous and happy and healthy!