You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We Made Pizza!

So today at my exercise class we were talking about how many calories are in one slice of store bought pizza. One of the gals said she has mastered homemade pizza and it doens't have nearly the calories....so.....I decided to have pizza tonight and see if I could do it very well. The dough was FANTASTIC! I put mushrooms, olives, and green bell peppers on mine. The kids acutally made most of it - we tried to do stuffed crust as well with bits of string cheese rolled into the dough - but that didn't quite stay tucked in...Travis does much better at that than I do- he mastered the string cheese stuffed crust when we first got married. Anyway, here are the pictures of the kids getting it made and then one of the Dallie Doodle sporting his cool sunglasses.




3 comments:

heatherann said...

We love home made pizza! Scott has some master skills for it, me not so much! It looks tasty!

The Gibbens said...

I beheld it... and it was good. Thanks for having us over for pizza night, pt II...

JakenDebbie said...

Can I get my hands on the recipe? I have yet to find the perfect pizza crust recipe...and I have tried many!