You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, January 29, 2010

Facebook Withdrawl!

I got kicked off of facebook on January 19 because someone hacked into my account and posted that I had been mugged in London and needed money via Western Union. Although I have tried to e-mail these facebook people to let them know that it wasn't me...I haven't heard back and my account is still disabled. In the meantime still this week I had people calling ward members to make sure I was okay because they didn't know. Seriously, without facebook - even when I don't post anything I feel completely disconnected. ARGH! The one email I got shortly after they disabled my account just said that they were looking into a possible "scam" - ya think? I don't post about needing money, I post about headaches, and cleaning, and working out....once again ARGH!

By the way - if you read my previous post - I did in fact "ruin my son's life" again last night. Dang I'm good! Trish says it's my exceptional parenting. :)

4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

That bites about your facebook account. I hope I don't have to deal with that! I love how Hunter says you have ruined his life. Usually that means (at least to me) that you are not letting him do whatever he wants, meaning you are being a great mom! Keep it up!

Gretch said...

That is crazy! I didn't know that! I wonder how your account got hacked? Make me a little nervous to know that happens.

Melissa said...

I am so glad you were released without physical harm. Although I am sure the mental harm of being banned from Facebook may take years to overcome. Hopefully they fed you well while you were in captivity. HE HE HE!

The Gibbens said...

I realized last night, as Jocilyn was SOBBING unconrollably, that I don't "ruin her life" all that often.... I just cause her to have "the worst day EVER!!!" I'm thinking I'm not a fan of the age of "8"..... dude- really glad you are a fb-er again!