You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, February 13, 2009

Dallin - 6 months

Here's the sweetest 6 month old you have ever seen! His mom didn't wear make-up to the photo shoot, but they took her in the picture anyway...oh well....;0)














4 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I love every one of the pictures! I thought you said he was in a bad mood- you'd never know it by the pics they got out of him- and you look good even w/o make-up- no worries!

The Gibbens said...

cute! I love how you did the blocks.

Alicia said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten- and handsome too!

Oh, and I got accepted to UCF :-) I sent them the recommendation letter you wrote with the others from my teachers- I heard back within a week!

Miss you guys! :-)

slades said...

love the pictures---