You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, September 20, 2010

Jog R Walk at School

Every year as a fundraiser the elementary school does a "Jog or Walk" and the kids get pledges for how many laps they do. I went for the first time this year to cheer on Hunter - it was super fun. I got a few shots of other kids in the ward as well. I will go again next year! (Hunter is in the 2nd and last photos) He ended up with 15 laps or 3 miles in just under 40 mintues....




3 comments:

The Gibbens said...

Dude, I thought I left a comment on this... but there isn't one... hmmmm, you hate me? ;-) I meant to ask, did you cut your hair? It looks awesome in that picture... you are so pretty.

Travis and Marie said...

I didn't cut my hair- that's not me in the picture- that's Natalie Snelders. He He! I took the picture!

Melissa Bosen said...

That's funny because at first glance, I thought that girl was you too! I thought "man, her hair looks cute! and holy smokes, it grows fast!"
But then I didn't think the baby in the stroller looked like one of yours and I figured it out!
You could totally pull off that haircut though if you ever wanted to. Not many girls can!