You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

We made it through the summer! Whew! School started this week and I got pictures of all the little schoolers. Hunter was much too cool for pictures, so his are from a far distance. He told me not to follow him to school to make sure he found his class...but I did anyway (he didn't know). Gwennie loved her first day - except changing buses - it scared her and she wanted Hunter. Yes, I am the mother that puts her kids on the bus and follows it to school and takes pictures. I am awesome! It's ok though we survive it! Tyler loved his first day at preschool and wanted to take all of his toys to share...I made him leave them in his backpack. He was so tired that he came home and napped for a few hours. Gwendalin is PM Kindergarten which makes for interesting days on T-Th since Tyler is AM Preschool....it's gonna be fun! I am pretty sure I have the cutest kids. (There is one random photo at the doctor's office- we had wellness visits on the first day of school and I happened to have my camera.)

















3 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

I thought Gwendalin was older than Will. I guess not! How fun to have them all getting on the bus. They are stinkin' cute!

Brittany and Scott said...

so wait, is your hunter in 3rd grade now?

The Gibbens said...

This is SOOOO fun! I love that Gwennie wore that, it's one of my all-time favorite outfits... you got some great pictures, how fun- I"m sure this year will go great... that looks like a different driver for gwennie, it isn't Mr. Lynn is it? WE loved him- oh these kids just keep growing!