You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, April 23, 2010

Early Father's Day

So, Travis was out of town for a weekend in April, so I took my kids and we took pictures of them alone and then of me with them for Travis for Father's day. Yes, it's early, but I did the same thing a few years ago and he loves the picture and keeps one framed on his desk. So, now that we have one more child I did it again and will print him another for his desk. I think they turned out pretty cute...












11 comments:

slades said...

good subjects--- good photographer

The Oman Family said...

What a cute idea. The pictures turned out really cute!

Melissa said...

You guys are so cute. Love the idea to do it now. I am always feeling so behind when it comes to father's day.

heatherann said...

Super cute! What a fun idea!

Candace said...

Such cute pictures!! Your kids are all so cute! That's a great idea for Father's Day.

JakenDebbie said...

I love that last one of Tyler trying to pose. Too cute! Your kids are all very photogenic...then again, so are you!! Great pictures! And a great idea for Father's day. Hmmm, I may need to get on that! :)

The Gibbens said...

I love that you did that- they turned out great! Why didn't you post the horse ones? or did you and I missed it... I'll look again!

The Gibbens said...

They did turn out great! I'm glad you found a good spot to take em... where are the ones with the horses in the background? I liked those too... you're so on top of things!

Heidelweiss said...

These are such great photos. You all look so marvy!

Melissa Bosen said...

And Tyler with his leg like that...so funny! Evan does the same thing when he's posing! Where do they learn that? :)

Melissa Bosen said...

Thanks for the idea! We have Mother's Day, Mike's bday, Evan's bday and Father's Day all within 6 weeks....and then my bday less than a month later. So it's hard to come up with tons of gift ideas all at once. :)