You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Visit from Ree

So, Marie came at the end of April and stayed for a few days! We LOVE REE! Sadly, we didn't take any pictures with her, but she got some of some of my kids. We went out with the family to Texas Roadhouse - which my kids loved! And we stayed up late and hung out . Gwennie was very concerned that Marie isn't married yet and she's the same age as I am....it was cute - she has decided she should marry Santa claus because he has dumped the Mrs. So, Marie is going to seek him out....that means more gifts for close friends and family year round! :)




2 comments:

Marie said...

Dood, I had so much fun and I wish I could come back already! I Love those pictures of Tyler...he's such a ham.

The Gibbens said...

Very cute! a fast, but fun trip!